Along with a healthy diet and regular exercise, following small steps can make a big difference in the way you experience your life:
1. Write down 10 things for which you are grateful.
2. Reach out to one person who has made a difference in my life and tell them (verbally, in a card, an email or even social media).
3. Write a handwritten card to someone I love and tell them how much they mean to me.
4. Do one random act of kindness that I would be grateful for if someone did the same in return for me.
5. Write down one thing for which I am ungrateful and then write at least one thing that it has taught me and/or about which I am grateful. With this awareness, whenever the ungrateful energy starts to seep in about this one thing, I can focus on shifting to an Attitude of Gratitude.